Monday, September 23, 2013

On Two Years of Blogging!

This past week, Wednesday to be exact, marked the second year anniversary of this blog!


Originally, I had intended this to serve solely as a place to practice and improve upon my creative non-fiction writing; however, within the past year this has proven to no longer be the case. It has since expanded to include sewing adventures, book reviews, vintage themed posts (frequently associated with sewing), and the occasional tutorial (with more to hopefully appear in the coming year), which I must admit to being ever so glad about!

Through blogging I have made some delightful friends and I appreciate each and everyone one of you wonderful readers! Thank you for reading my blog and here’s hoping for still more years of blogging to come!

4 comments:

  1. That is so fabulously awesome! Two years is nothing to sneeze at dear gal! I wish you a joyful next year ahead of blogging and many, many more to come!!!

    Big hugs & happy Tuesday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    *PS* We're back home now from our trip to Calgary. We had an AMAZING (yes, it's caps worthy! :)) time and I'm so eager to blog about some of the highlights asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's hard to believe that two years have already gone by since I started!

    I'm so glad that you guys had a good time and look forward to reading more about it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary {sp?}!!! I'm so happy to have met you and found your blog through the internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're so sweet, Sean. I'm happy to have met you through blogging too! :)

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...