Tuesday, April 21, 2015

On The Profoundly Loved Blog Party!

Back in February, I was tagged by the wonderful Seanna from Seanna Approved for the Profoundly Loved Blog Party Q&A and without further ado I present to you my responses.

1} Tell me about something you love and why?

I love having such great co-workers. They’re lovely, hardworking, fantastic, fun, sometimes wacky, and are perfectly willing to put up with my mad decorating tendencies and the quirky things I sometimes say.
 
Sometimes chickens just show up on your computer...
2} What is one thing you do that makes you feel like ‘I could do this forever,’ when you do it?

Reading! I’ve loved reading and books from a very early age and it’s a love that only grows as time passes!

3} What do you love about yourself?

That I’m creative, imaginative, and can be incredibly detail oriented.
 
Where else would you hang old spoons but from the ceiling?
4} What advice would you give to someone who doesn’t believe he/she is beautiful?

 It would really depend on the person and how well I knew them. For someone I knew I would point out the things that made them special.

5} What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received about confidence?

Nothing in particular really stands out. I once had someone tell me something along the lines of ‘if you’re a star you can’t help shinning’, which, while I think the conversation was about me being good at something I didn’t enjoy doing, could fit this since I tend to be rather hard on myself.

6} If you were your own daughter/son, what advice would you give yourself?

I have no idea!

7} A verse, poem, sonnet, ancient-old proverb that inspires you to love yourself and others?

When thinking about this one I came to the appalling conclusion that the majority of the quotes and poetry I like have absolutely nothing to do with love (unless it ends badly like “The Highwayman”) or things relating to it. 

However, I do like the quote “Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better” from Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night, which happens to be on a poster in my bedroom.


Since I have so few followers, I’m tagging anyone who wants to participate! 
♥♥♥

3 comments:

  1. How fun!!! Seanna tapped me as well and I really enjoyed playing along, which I posted about at the start of April. I love your answer for the things that adore about yourself. I would apply all those adjectives to you in a heartbeat, too, my sweet friend (plenty more positive ones like caring, thoughtful, generous, kindhearted, and smart thrown into the mix as well).

    Big hugs & tons of happy start of May wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you, you're too sweet! (I would absolutely apply all those adjectives to you, too!) These are always so much fun to do and I love getting to know more about fellow bloggers through them, as well.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I loved hearing your wonderful answers. :) So glad you did this.

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...