Thursday, December 10, 2015

On New Elves for Christmas: A Photo Post

Last month I added two new elves to my Christmas decorations!
I was looking specifically for the first one, but when I saw this second one I decided to get him too. The string to hang him on the tree broke off, but it shouldn't be too hard to replace and for now I have no qualms leaving him with the sole reindeer that made it out of the box when I started to decorate.
The chunks of glitter make my poor reindeer look spotty!
 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how festively adorable! I really like elf (and fairy, etc) decor, too, and have a super tiny c. 1950s green (leafy sort of looking) elf figurine that I thrifted this past summer and now leave out on a shelf in our living room all year round.

    Tons of hugs & merry Christmas Eve wishes!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really add a delightful touch in decorating!

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...