Tuesday, February 14, 2017

On Some Vintage Valentines

Happy Valentine's day, everyone! 

Today I am happily sharing a very small handful of valentines that I bought at the antique store in September. The particular bunch I bought (all 80 or so of them) mostly belonged to someone named Carla who must have kept them some place safe as most look like they just came out of the box.





It would be quite hard to forget this girl considering the bird on her head!



This one was to someone named Joey from Geraldine. He apparently felt the need to add to it.

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage valentines!! They are so much more clever than nowadays ones :) Happy Valentine's day a day late!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The old ones really are much better pun-wise and the art is much more appealing in my opinion. A happy late Valentine's day to you too!

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...