Monday, January 29, 2018

On the Things I Was Going to Post About This Month, But Didn't

I have been bad about posting this month, to the extent that I started out having only two sewing project to share and now I have four (in all fairness one of the finished ones goes with the one I'm just wrapping up and they need to be shared together). Here is a preview. 

I was also going to post about the things I found when I went to the swap meet at the end of November (okay, so I was really going to post about that in December along with some things I found at the swap meet in August, but I decided January was a nice enough month for that). The Lady of the Tiny Leather Box who came from there is being judgemental about this. For the record, I'm pretty I'll be leaving this photo in the tiny box because it just seems to belong there.

There were some plans to start a new series this month that would get me back to some of the creative writing posts I did when I first started blogging (in case you missed them, most were tagged and can be found here). If I can find the paper on which I wrote what I was intending to post this will probably end up happening sooner than later.

I wanted to share a photo of a cheesy 1930's romance novel with the original dust jacket that is graced by a lady that looks like she got dressed in frosting that then started melting off her (No comment on this, other than you'll see it later aside from its spine in the photo below. It is the second one from the top.).

I had a Photo Post to do on owl making instructions, since I spent about twenty minutes drawing them. Because I brought it up, here's the photo (I guess this doesn't fit the post subject, but, hey, I got something up!)

And thus, we conclude my list of things I meant to post. Stay tuned for Wednesday's book review.
♥ ♥ ♥


2 comments:

  1. I need to see what you’re making with that air mail fabric!! Also, The Lady in the Tiny Leather Box sounds like an intriguing book title... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm behind on outfit photos, but I promise you'll see it!

      Haha, it does sound like it'd be a good book title. :) After taking the picture of the box I kind of felt like writing a short story about it.

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...