Sunday, April 28, 2019

On Some Newspaper Clippings from the 70's: A Photo Post

I was going through a box of old papers today that included quite a few newspaper clippings with mention of family members and found myself equally delighted by the backs of them. 

This outdoor art show included "artists in action" and the exciting "Sculpey," which think is referring to polymer clay. 


Buy some cutlery, stainless cookware, or a rocker recliner for the holidays.



Longhorn cheese anyone or sliced fresh beef liver, anyone?  


And from what can only possibly be a school newspaper (this one is dated 1978), some teen advice and requests for magazine replacements.
 

Apparently Hot Rod, Car Craft, Seventeen, and Consumer Reports were popular enough not to return to the library. 
 ♥️ ♥️ ♥️

2 comments:

  1. I did my internship at my library and one of my jobs was to move the local newspaper archives from bags to archival boxes. There were so many awesome vintage ads for clothes and movies! I took so many pictures with my flip phone lol

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...