Thursday, March 26, 2020

On Things to Do While You're At Home: Make Collage Cards

Starting a new series today about things to do while you're stuck at home as I am in a state with a stay at home directive. These posts will probably vary between being more practical in nature to being rather silly dependent on my mood.  

Having been horribly stressed over the past week (which has in turn aggravated certain health problems), I haven't been able to focus on much of anything for an extended period of time. However, I did find that I could make collage cards. 

While I was planning to do a painted newspaper collage, I ended up deciding to use just decorative paper. Though I have a rather large stockpile of it, for some reason I don't use it very often and this seemed like a good opportunity to use it; so if you're a crafter and looking for something to do with those scraps of decorative paper that have been piling up, consider making a couple of cards with them!



♥️ ♥️ ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear what you think...