Thursday, April 22, 2021

On Chess Piece Felt Queens and Some Action Figures!: A Photo Post

The White Queen and Red Queen are ready to attend this weekend's virtual Lewis Carroll Society of North America meeting on my sweater!

And continuing with the Alice theme, I'm completely enamored with the set of Furuta action figures I treated myself to last month along with the Kaiyodo White King, Haigha, and the standing White Queen figures towards the back. The Furuta ones aren't quite as detailed as the Kaiyodo ones I've been collecting over the past few years, but I still absolutely love them and they cover a few illustrations Kaiyodo did not.

♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. What awesome AIW collector pieces. Your felt brooches are absolutely adorable.

    I hope you have a stellar time at the virtual meeting this weekend.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love pooh and the gang you These are so amazing cant wait to see whats next

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...