Saturday, December 6, 2014

On It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

The tree is up and starting to be decorated.


The mantel is adorned with a prim Victorian magazine, a delightful caroling book, and the jolliest of holiday coloring books.
 

The manger my great-grandpa made is gracing the coffee table.

The kitschy decorations are making their way out of their boxes.

I've donned my poinsettia skirt and one of my reindeer pins...
(and posed in it in a ridiculously silly manner)

and pulled out some favorite cds, records, and movies.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. It really is! I can hardly believe that there's less than two weeks to go now. Time for each day to whiz past even more quickly than the last. :)

    You look fantastic! I could happily live in circle skirts from November to the end of March. Tuck a crinoline/pettiskirt and a pair of tights underneath and they're one of the best ways to stay warm all winter. I even wore my red 1950s quilted one to dinner at my parent's house last year. :)

    Big hugs & tons of happy holiday season wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I keep thinking of all the things I need to get done and can't believe how little time is left to do them in!

      Thank you! At this point I've made four circle skirts and with each one I love them more and more both for their look and versatility for the different seasons.

      Merry almost Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Such a cute outfit along with all your wonderful ornaments. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...