Monday, June 20, 2016

On It's O-fish-ally Summer!: A Photo Post

Happy first day of summer! 

It was time to change the bulletin board at work and I went with a fishy underwater theme. Plus, who can resist a good fish pun when the opportunity presents itself?


Here's a closeup of the fish and crab, since not all of them show up as nicely on the background.

  
Further adding to my overall underwater enthusiasm or rather the start of it, was my signboard decorating.
After doing both of these, I'm feeling kind of tempted to make some paper surfboards or beach related things to string together for a banner.

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, how adorable! It looks like your new bulletin board went over swimmingly! (Carrying on the fish theme and what have you. :D).

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ended up making a seashell banner to hang across the doorway to the left of the bulletin board and dug out some fish window decals, so I think we can say I sea-zed the opportunity to carry out the theme as far as I could! :p

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...