Saturday, July 29, 2017

On a New to Me Vintage 60's Blouse

What's black and white and red all over (and happens to match my sunglasses)? This new to me 60's blouse!
A quick search on the trademark website brought about the possibility of the brand name being the Glamorous Blouse Co.,  which I haven't really had time to do more research on, but I'm definitely considering this a brand I like right now. 

My actual non-me-made vintage clothing is almost all dressier dresses and skirt/blouse sets up to this point aside from sweaters (this one included), so this is a nice change for me to have something more casual (and that doesn't involve any layering other than leggings).


My squinty photo taken before the previous one, where I'm wondering why I'm not wearing my sunglasses. 

I attempted a half-beehive type hair style, which I can't say was entirely successful, but as it's as close as I have gotten to one, I was happy with it.

♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love those sunglasses on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they were my grandma's!

      Delete
    2. That makes them even cooler!!!! Sadly, my grandma didn't save much of her old things. The best thing I have are some Christmas ornaments she made in the 60s and 70s.

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...