Tuesday, March 27, 2018

On a Cooky Cutter and a Box of Birds

Last week was not particularly pleasant (complete with smell of an un-locatable perished rodent at work, which is still in full force) and this week has started out windy, so unfortunately that means I won't be doing an outfit post this week because wind and skirts don't mix. 

However, I would like to share my two bright spots that arrived in the mail last week!

First is this "Lazy Suzy" Cookie Cutter. I had been eyeballing it on Etsy for awhile and finally decided to buy it. While I haven't used it yet, just looking at it makes me happy and the fact that it came in the original box withe recipe makes me even happier. 




The second item is this box of birds, or more specifically bird brooches. I bought the lot for the pink bird on the right (not the angry looking pink one at the bottom, which makes me think of the rocs in the Second Voyage of Sinbad story), but the rest have grown on me.



♥ ♥ ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear what you think...