Monday, November 8, 2021

On the Final Hundred Acre Wood Residents!

Well, my ongoing Winnie-the-Pooh sewing projects made using the patterns in The Pooh Craft Book started in June of last year have come to an end, as over the past three months I finished the final three!

Rabbit was completed the end of September, Winnie-the-Pooh the last weekend of October, and Tigger two days ago. 

There's not much to say about them since they were all very straightforward when it came to piecing them together. Rabbit was probably the most simplistic of the entire bunch and went together in a few hours, I left Pooh's eyebrows off and am not sure if I'll be adding them in the future, and Tigger ended up last because he was going to need the stripes painted on, which was not something I was looking forward to (painting felt is not a pleasure). The painting was actually a pretty quick process, though, since I wasn't going for precise and detailed stripes and they came out decently.


 


All in all a lovely Hundred Acre group, I would say! And now I need to find a new literary sewing project!
♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute set. Congrats on completing them all! I have crafts that I started over a decade ago and still haven’t finished...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I have quite a few of those myself. I'm a bit stunned that I actually finished this whole set so quickly.

      Delete
  2. Aww, Inky, these are endlessly adorable. What a beautiful, creative ode to some of the sweetest and most iconic literary creatures of all time.

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The books have been such long time favorites (to the extent that I own multiple editions), so it was fun getting to make my own little hundred acre group. <3

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...