Friday, July 22, 2022

On A Few Wonderland Ornaments: A Photo Post

I bought these about a month ago and decided rather than save them to share in December along with the rest of my Alice ornament collection, today I would go with a Christmas in July themed Photo Post.

I managed to find these three in one bunch. There are a few larger sized (as in about 4 inches versus the little 1 inch wooden ones) wooden Wonderland sets that you see around regularly, but I had never seen these ones before and am actually quite curious to know if there might be more that go with them.

Wooden Christmas ornaments of the White Rabbit and Hatter from Alice in Wonderland
 
I'm very taken with this particular King of Hearts, his mustache, and bright yellow outfit!  
Christmas ornament of the King of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. 
 
Then there's this four Christmas Hatter with his teapot, which I thought was awfully cute!   

Christmas ornament of the Hatter from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear what you think...