Saturday, November 5, 2022

On a Monsterous Crow for Through the Looking-Glass Day: A Photo Post!

Okay, so maybe not that monstrous as it's under six inches tall, but my Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum action figure is small, so to them it might be. 

Yesterday marked the day that is generally acknowledged as the day Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There takes place. It occurred to me that while I regularly acknowledge Wonderland day (July 4th) and have acknowledged Hatter Day (10/6), I have never done a post for Looking-Glass Day, which is a bit odd given that this blog's name derives from a poem in that book! 

So while I'm a day late for the actual day, I wish a happy Through the Looking-Glass weekend to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear what you think...