Saturday, May 27, 2017

On a Charming Bracelet

I figured since the last three weeks have had Alice topics I might as well keep going and let it be this month's theme. 

A good while back while looking for something else, I came across this Disney Alice in Wonderland charm bracelet on Etsy. Normally I don't wear a lot of bracelets that have things that dangle or that are chunky because it can make it difficult for me to type or do a number of other things for that matter, but I decided to get it because how often do you find a vintage charm bracelet for one of your favorite Disney movies?


 
Mine is missing the Alice and the dormouse charms (you can see the complete set on the Vintage Disney Alice in Wonderland blog here), which I passively look for on occasion. It turns out this is one of the harder Disney charm sets to track down (unlike the Jungle book bracelet, which seems to pop up everywhere), but who knows maybe someday I'll stumble across them accidentally! 
♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

  1. I heartily approve of more Alice posts 👍 I'm not a huge bracelet wearer either but this one I would wear!

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...