Thursday, May 4, 2017

On Alice Day Fun!


Today is the day the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland takes place on and what would have been the 165th birthday of Alice Liddell, the real Alice it was written for.

While I didn't do much to celebrate today aside from wearing this outfit and a button saying it was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Day (center of the above photo), yesterday I did a bit of mad tea party celebrating in making teacup hats with kids at work.
This, of course, involved decorating a wall and wearing a teacup skirt because if you're going to wear a paper teacup hat you might as well go all out. 


Twinkle, twinkle little bat...


I made this skirt, I think, in 2014 shortly after I made this one and I just haven't seemed to be able to get in on the blog to share. Happily it finally made it up today, though!  


😺

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. 'Cause all people who wear teacups on their head are! :p (By the way, I just realized about a week ago that I've been following you on Pinterest since December.)

      Delete
    2. Haha awesome!! What do you go by on Pinterest?

      Delete
    3. By my name, so I won't put it on here. :) I just followed all your boards (which I thought I already di...I was initially following the Christmas board)and left you a comment on one of your pins, so you should know which is me. :)

      Delete
    4. Ok, I'll go look for you :)

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...