Thursday, May 28, 2020

On A Magical Pop-Up Book!

Something funny happened on the way to making a garden tunnel book--I ended up making a magic show pop-up book instead. 

I'm not entirely sure where the idea came from, but it started with wanting to make a hat with a rabbit in it and took off from there. While I've been using pop-up elements in cards for years and made a simple pop-up book for a book report in high school, this is my first attempt at putting together a book with fancier elements. 

It took me a total of nearly three full days to make and while not perfect (I eyeballed a lot rather than measuring), for the most part I'm very pleased with how it turned out. 

Now without further ado, I present to you, Abracadabra! 









 
♥️ ♥️ ♥️

2 comments:

  1. I'm doffing my (magician's) hat to you, dear Inky. This is absolutely, enchantingly magnificent!

    Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...