Friday, March 18, 2016

On a Towelephant!



Earlier this month I made an elephant out of a washcloth, which I’ve decided to call a towelephant because the two words go so conveniently well together.  It was based off an idea in a 60's magazine (either Family Circle or Woman's Day, I can't remember which at the moment) for a washcloth pig, which I made probably about three years ago for a friend.
I had purchased a really inexpensive set of washcloths, which, along with the pink I used for the pig, also included blue and green. While I had intended to make a fish out of the green, I didn't have any plans for the blue until recently when I randomly decided I wanted to sew an elephant! Hence, why I'm sharing these photos with you today!
The End!
                                                                       ♥     

2 comments:

  1. Soooo smile-inducingly adorable! Awww! I just love your towelphant (and that name). Wonderful creation!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Happy to hear what you think...