Friday, May 11, 2018

On An Owl Cardigan

I'm a pretty big fan of owls, but up to this point other than this dress most of the owl related thing I have are jewelry in the form of a handful of necklaces (several here) and what I refer to as my pin parliament. 

Recently, I decided to see if I could find either a vintage or vintage style owl sweater or cardigan and was very pleased to find this one. While I think it's actually 80's, it has enough of a vintage feel to it for me and I really like that the style veers away from being overly cutesy or tacky and instead looks much more collegiate than a lot of the other owl adorned clothing items out there. Also, it has large buttons!




♥️ ♥️ ♥️

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the colors! Did you add the R?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! I thought it needed an extra something up there to balance it out. :)

      Delete

Happy to hear what you think...