Saturday, May 19, 2018

On Some Felt Pins: A Photo Post

Last weekend I wore my overalls made from the Wearing History pattern, which reminded me I wanted to make a V for victory pin for myself. Because I was indecisive, I ended up with several color variations and can happily say I've filled this tiny gap in my accessories. As an added plus a few of the sewing projects I'm thinking of starting are 40's patterns with fabrics that red, white, and blue, so they'll go well with them too!



After making a couple I also decided that I wanted to make some dress pins and more pea pods (no idea why on the later), then got bored with them and made more victory pins. Now because I'm tired of working with tiny felt pieces they will reside in the pencil case with other pieces that need to be sewn or need pin backings until .
 
♥️ ♥️ ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy to hear what you think...